Sleep. It affects how your body heals, your mood, and your energy levels. If you’re not getting quality sleep, then you’re at risk for chronic health issues. There is help to get your sleep back on track. Click one of the links below to go over symptoms. Questionnaires are for educational use only. These findings do not replace the diagnosis of a sleep medicine doctor.
Bold Blue – includes questions covering the entire section.
Light Blue – includes questions on specific conditions.
• I have been told that I snore a lot
• I can’t stay or fall asleep
• I am sleepy more than usual
• I have unusual sensations in my legs that prevent me from sleeping
• I have been told that I grind my teeth while sleeping
• I have abnormal body movements during my sleep
• I exhibit abnormal behaviors while sleeping
• I don’t think I sleep enough
• My child is having a hard time falling or staying asleep
• My child snores
• My child reports unusual sensations in their legs before falling asleep
• My child is more sleepy than usual during the daytime
• My child’s bedtime and wake time is consistently later than normal
• My child has excessive fears during the nighttime
• My child has frequent scary dreams (nightmares or sleep terrors)
• My child wakes up confused
(sleep walking, sleep terrors, confusional arousals)
• My child has unusual body movements while sleeping
(Head banging, body rocking, head rolling, seizures)
• My child has bed wetting problems while sleeping
• My child displays resistance at bedtime